domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

just me

just meI do not want to be the biggest or the best, just want to be amazing, I want world domination, domination Sarges, La is what it takes to do that. God gave me a gift to shine, if you have gifts, you have problem areas is my problem area is definitely men, I just really fell in love twice. Two loves to which I learned a lot, but I needed then was the hardest thing I did, my heart broke for real, but also made me realize that my life and my first love, is my first husband. If I want this life, this is what has to be. I think I accepted it, I never let no man come before my career, I think there is an inner fear makes me assim.eu always think my life will never turn me down in bed one morning telling me that I do not love more. I have a big problem with rejection. Some of us are born stars. I definitely born to be one. I'm super smart, I'm scandalous, I do I break barriers, I'ma professional.I'm so in all my clothes, my accessories, my ideas, I am art. I'm not interested in money. I am interested in being happy in my art, my character. I'll get there. Whatever it takes. I want to work because horrors and just what I want, but what I need for my own fulfillment.Some people need love, others for money. I need to shine in order to exist. My destiny was to be an intelligent boy with a career ahead of him would have become a good husband. But at 13 I knew that I could not live like that at 15 I went to the clubs, cinemas, shopping malls, I fell for a different lifestyle. A year later discover that life was my stage that I had to do presentations underground. I learned to be a scandal. I wanted to be noticed, I put my hair on fire and I would be naked. I stood in front of all my limits because to me was what mattered. Lady gaga and my hero, I wanted to be Carmen Miranda or Elis Regina, I learned to be real, I learned to ignore everything you ever knew. It was very liberating. I could not even a penny and I was working in three different places to pay for my stay in this world, but I was living the way I wanted. I look really wild on the outside, but inside I'm very traditional (laughs). I was with a guy who could not understand what other things might come first. I tried to stay with him, but then I was unhappy, had to flee. I know I risk being alone forever, but the price I have to pay. My world and amazing, and my life, but when it all and all very quiet, very lonely, I miss a relationship and have a giant miss my grandmother. I like this with my family all the time because I think underneath it all, all my work and for them.To my Danish sister, my mother and my loves Edna Anderson and irmazao Leozinho my everything, I think they are the people who understand and accept me as I am. Many people cry for me, but they (family) really love me. Love and the strongest thing of all. I know why and something that I sacrifice every day.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário